So how do we choose between 1.Competition 2. Coupon code 3. Reward link and 4. Free Form?
Firstly we need to outline the distinct features of each perk module type:
1. Competition: "Watch the video, win 2 tickets to watch the Singapore F1 race", you have the ability to adapt competition prizes to suit your target audience and local market.
- There will be a fixed campaign duration, once the campaign date has ended, you will have to select a draw date to select the winners of the competition.
- There is the option to turn on referral links, so competition entrants can refer the video link to friends to increase their chances of winning
2. Coupon perk: "Watch the video, get your next Starbucks coffee on us" , the viewer will get a unique coupon or QR code to redeem their coffee whenever convenient.
- The coupon perk can either be shown directly upon perk claim page (seen below) or sent via email with further information shortly after.
3. Link perk: "Watch the video, get $300 worth of Oracle Cloud credits" or "Watch the video, get advice on X directly with a sales agent" The perk is a direct link to the specific landing page to exercise the discount or enable leads to directly message you.
4. Freeform: "Watch the video, open an account and get call credits" The freeform allows the marketer to introduce further instructions, e.g. drive app downloads.
- The marketer will get a freeform in the campaign set up to customise their CTA according to their perk, and to give further instructions to the viewer.